Dr. Erlend Moster Knudsen
|Address||Pohligstr. 3, 50969 Köln|
|Phone||+49 (0)221 470-6236|
|Fax||+49 (0)221 470-5161|
- Coupling of the passive and active microwave radiative transfer model (PAMTRA) to the output of the AWI Potsdam regional climate model (RCM)
- Evaluating processes and feedback mechanisms associated with the changing Arctic snowfall and snow cover
- (AC)3: Arctic Amplification: Climate Relevant Atmospheric and Surface Processes, and Feedback Mechanisms
- Knudsen, E.M., and J.E. Walsh, Northern Hemisphere storminess in the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM1-M), Geosc. Model Dev., 9, 2335-2355, 2016
- Chen, L., X. Fettweis, E.M. Knudsen and O.M. Johannesen, Impact of cyclonic and anticyclonic activity on Greenland ice sheet surface mass balance variation during 1980–2013, Int. J. Climatol., 36, 3423–3433, 2016
- Knudsen, E.M., Y.J. Orsolini, T. Furevik and K.I. Hodges, Observed anomalous atmospheric patterns in summers of unusual Arctic sea ice melt, J. Geophys. Res.-Atmos., 120(7), 2595-2611, 2015
Knudsen, E. M. (2015): Linking northern high-latitude cryospheric changes to large-scale atmospheric circulation. University of Bergen, Norway.
Knudsen, E. M. (2011): Modeling of the potential effect of Himalayan glacier melting on water availability. University of Bergen, Norway.